Safely operating the Brick Saw requires strict safety measures as part of a Safe Work Method Statement. Operating cutting machinery requires appropriate guards and safety equipment in order to minimize risk.
The Brick Saw OHS Procedure is ready to use although may be further edited to suite your specific job. The Safe Work Method Statement is supplied in MS Word format for easy access and editing.
Additional Safety Notes
When Using a Brick Saw:
- All employees involved within landscaping and paving activities should be qualified tradesmen and / or experienced labourers.
- When transporting ensure the Brick saw is positioned in the vehicle to avoid damage.
- Ensure that a trained First Aid Officer is always within the team involved in landscaping activities.
The Brick Saw Safety Procedure includes:
- Operators Requirements
- OHS Planning
- OHS Preparation & Site Awareness
- Pre-Commencement Checks
- OHS Operation
- On Completion
- Risk Ratings
- 5 Page Complete Procedure
- MS Word Format
- Ready To Use
- Version 4.0
Brick Saw Safe Work Method Statement has been referenced from:
- Clay Pavers MSDS Austral Bricks
- Concrete Pavers MSDS Austral Bricks
- State OH&S Acts
< < Back